Seeking Ethernet/IP Display Unit

smithe213

I'd like to display 2 weights at an operator station on the plant floor. These two weights are in our L71 PLC as a DINT but I can easily convert them to a string value. Ideally I would have a small LCD or LED display communicating via Ethernet/IP that I could just push a string to. 2 lines with 14 characters each is all I need:

xxxxL: yyyylbs
xxxxL: yyyylbs

I see several LED "Marquee" signs that support Ethernet/IP online but these appear to be much larger than what I am looking for. Preferably this would be a reasonable size for viewing from a few feet away at most so maybe about the size of a sheet of paper.

Does anyone have a suggested product for this, or should I just be putting a full HMI station in for this?

Thanks,

My inital thought is a small touchscreen display with either AdvancedHMI (free) or VTScada (or similar), but that seems excessive. I see that Automation Direct has LED displays, the MD4-0212T particularly is a 2-line screen that looks to be ~23"x6", but that only has 12 characters per line.

Thanks everyone, I ended up putting in a small Maple Systems HMI screen. It was cheap enough and in stock, we have since ordered more to replace some other displays with long lead times.