Mitsubishi device Assignment

CyrusTheVirus

Hello,
Can anyone point me in the direction of a table which will tell me what all the device assignments are. i.e

I know that X is input and Y is output but there are many more.
Specifically, I need to know what K, L, D and H variables are

Thanks

Thanks craig but realy struggling finding this.
Do the device names change when using different CPU's? I can find a million examples of how to use instructions but not memory areas!

I am assuming now that k is constant, M is internal bit address and D is internal byte address

Ive still no idea of H, B and L(Long??)

Thanks

D=Data register of any length.
M=Bit.
T=Timer present value word or Done contact.
C=Counter present value or Done contact.
K=Decimal signed constant.
H=Hexadecimal contstant.
S=State relay bit.
P=Jump or subroutine label.
I=Interrupt label.
V,Z=Index registers.

There are no B or L devices in Mitsubishi.
These may be data types for GX Developer.

Last edited:
Thanks Sergei,
Thats what I was after. Still cant find it in the manuals. I must be searching for the wrong thing

If you are using a Q series CPU - B variables are "link" relays used for networking.

I had the same problem as you when i started - how many different types of memory do mitsubishi need!

I also loath the manuals - I can never find exactly what i need without looking through more than one manual on the subject.

I like the PLC's though...

If you are using GX Dev then create a project with the type of plc you are using, go to plc parameter & it will show you most of the bits & registers (note not all) in general the M bits go from M0 to 512 (there are more but for most like FX thats all you will need) D 0-512 special relays are in the 8000 range also you can set the ranges that are retentative i.e. D 256 to 512 etc.
the mitsubishi website does have many manuals also if in GX Dev then in the help select speacial relays, FX or Q & it gives you a list of the functions like always on first scan etc.
The I/O range is fixed i.e. when you plug in an expansion card & you have say an FX2N16 then the onboard I/O = X0.0 to X0.7 Y0.0 to Y0.7 so the next card would be X(or Y) 1.0 - 1.7
Special function modules start at slot 0, 1, 2, 3 etc.