traffic lights logixpro please check

You are trying to learn PLC's, that's good. The first thing you need to learn is to document your logic, the more descriptions you have the better it will be.
Every instruction should have a label, each rung or group rungs should have a description of what is happening on the rung(s). Without documentation, nobody can look at your logic and know what is going on, even you will have trouble with it in a few days.
We cannot critique your posted logic because it lacks documentation.

So go back and add the comments and then repost, we can then evaluate your code.

Remember: You can never have too much documentation.

That program will work exactly as you have programmed it.

The questions then become: What do you expect it to do? How do you expect it to function? Does it meet those expectations?

The hardest part of any automation project is to define what you want. Do that first -- before you ever start writing code. Do a flow chart, an outline, a process narrative... whatever it takes to DEFINE your project. This includes process steps and the transitions between each of those steps, how the process starts/stops, how the operator interfaces with the system, how faults are detected and indicated and cleared, etc.

Then figure out what IO you will need to accomplish that.

Then start writing code.

I ~know~ what your stoplight is supposed to do (I've been driving for nearly 40 years), but define YOUR system first. THEN we can help you.

Until then, your code will perform exactly as you've written it, but I don't know what you intend it to do.

And, like Ken said, document it. Without proper documentation, it is extremely difficult to evaluate code for any purpose...

What PLC to use

I have a job that requires a plc to start and control the pressure on a water pumping app that has 7 pumps I would also like to use a user interface screen does anyone have any suggestions