application-list of variables in PLC Compactlogix

italo2008

I have to write an application (VBA or web application) that allows user to save a list of all variables in a CompactLogix PLC and their values, and write it in Excel. Someone can tell me where I can do start? o_O

they asked me to write it... I can import data in excel, but only if I saved them on a dataview, and importing 800 variables in a data view is not a solution... is there a way to connect to the PLC and obtain a list of all variables (even if they aren't in any dataview)? a socket connection can be a solution? (I can use 1768 eweb)

Similar Topics

Hi, in my FT application (SE) i don't have "Diagnostics List" visible (because it takes too much space and in this case the operator for sure...
Replies
Views
Hello SINAMICS Users, Now, there is a Page available, which shows you all application and engineering examples for SINAMICS G, SINAMICS S...
Replies
Views
Factory talk ME My laptop hard drive went bad and I had to reinstall all the rockwell software. Now my list of applications I can open are...
Replies
Views
Dear experts, Why don't I have tne FM458 in my hardware list? How can I have it? I didn't the HW update on line already, but still not there...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever seen where you have a tag reading from the plc in scada. In this instance it's just a PEC, I set it up on one scada terminal and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom