RS logix 500, program "Flow" Checking

timbo_uk

In RS Logix500 (with ML1100) I am developing a program with a lot of program files used as sub-routines that are called as needed. Is there a way of looking at the program structure so I can easily see if part of it is being called or not. I am thinking of a similar way to what you can do in S5.

Its a shame the JSR command does not go green if it is called

I hope this makes sense.

If the JSR instruction is conditional then the condition upstream of it will be green.
You could put a self resetting timer in the subroutine and watch it time.
Or an unconditional add instruction in the subroutine and watch it increment each time the routine is scanned ( make sure it is reset to zero before an over range occurs).

Similar Topics

I am an Electric Engineer working as a maintenance engineer and manage some technician on the production hall now but in the past, I mostly focus...
Replies
Views
Need help--I use RXlinx clasic 2.34 --who is online connected to Micro Logix 1400. Read out Program Name and showing note is "1400" But When open...
Replies
Views
I have a 10+ year old ControlLogix that has been losing its program on a regular basis (twice a week, roughly). It claims the battery is fine (it...
Replies
Views
had an issue tonight, program was being lost in a micrologix 1500. reloaded it several times, every time it went out it was running, never while...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a machine which has recipes in the plc ,using indirect addressing, we have a screen where we enter the recipes and then save the recipe...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom