controllogix Motion Control problem

soda

I have some problem to excute MAM and MAJ, sometimes it shows "execute on an axis whose servo loop is not closed" and MAM error is 5: servo off state error. Is anyone know what's means for open or close servo loop, how to do that?

Thanks

Soda

Before issueing a MAM or MAJ command, check that the .InhibitStatus bit is OFF and the .ServoActionStatus bit is ON and the .DriveEnableStatus bit is ON.

You have to turn the axis on using the Motion Servo On - MSO command to close to the servo loop and enable to the drive output. The counterpart is Motion Servo Off - MSF

Similar Topics

I am studying AB 1756 MO2AE module's manual. The manual says that the module connects to a servo drive. This doesn't make sense to me. I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am presently trying to setup a motion control project with a Logix 5563 processor and a Siemens 6RA70 DC Master using a...
Replies
Views
i know a lot about ControlLogix motion control and practically nothing about S7 motion control. for those who have worked with both, how does...
Replies
Views
For the first time today I tried to create a second motion group in a ControlLogix PLC, but the "New Motion Group" option is grayed out. Is it...
Replies
Views
Hello all I am adding a new SERCOS module to an existing Controllogix rack and two new axis to an existing Controllogix project on a customers'...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom