Oh no another motor question

Dave Steer

Hi all

Sorry to keep posting these non PLC questions. Does anyone know of a site that has a circuit diagram of a star/delta (Wye/Delta) starter? Although I have used them before, I have always used the pre-built versions. But now I need to build one in a control cabinet.

Thanks
Dave

I can only try!

Does anyone know of a site that has a circuit diagram of a star/delta (Wye/Delta) starter?
Dave wanted a diagram and the site I found had one. I presume he wanted a schematic drawing of wye/delta starter. The wiring for wye or delta motors is not quite the same thing. Sorry!

Thanks Randylud

Thanks Randy
You were right, the starter is what I wanted. But thanks anyway Rsdoran, it looks an interesting site

Dave

Similar Topics

This is for a friend. This setup worked before they replaced one of the motors. Setup as follows: Two single-phase 230V 7.5Hp 1725rpm motors...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have a machine of stone cutting CNC. with Siemens 810D system. I am very tired to maintain(Servo drive failure) it now wants to...
Replies
Views
What happens when a servomotor is driven by another by another motor at high speed, but the servomotor itself is not power, but indeed connected...
Replies
Views
Hi: In the plant that I am working for now there are two PowerFlex 700 VC 50 HP to control two pumps. The problem is that the 50 HP pumps were...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks , I am in a pinch. I have a Lenze 9300 Servo Drive that is driving a MCA19S35-SCMP1 Servo Motor. The brake is bad on the Servo Motor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom