help for factorytalk service platfrom

darrenmal

i am using windowsXP service pack 3. everytime i try to install this factorytalk service platfrom 2.10(CPR 9), this error would come out.

COMMON LANGUAGE RUNTIME DEBUGGING SERVICES
application has generated an exception that could not be handled

process id=0x7d0 Thread id=0x2ec

ok to terminate the application
cancel to debug the application

but all my other Rockwell software dont have such problem. Any ideas?

thanks

Windows XP SP3 is not fully compatible with FactoryTalk View or FactoryTalk Services. Best thing to do is remove SP3 and just use SP2.

Similar Topics

I'm creating an HMI that has a recipe with 288 data point. It has 3 pieces of data for 96 segments. I need help with VBA code to copy all 288...
Replies
Views
Dear Memners, i have an issue regarding factory talk view alarm sound, i have set internal bell for sevarity =1, internal speeker are working fine...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeing if someone can point out what I am doing wrong. (I am doing a lot wrong but just testing out SE, youtube seems to have a lot...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a new laptop and with factorytalk studio v12 The issue that I have come across When I am setting up the communications for the screen I...
Replies
Views
Our client is using a lot of Trend Objects in a FactoryTalk SE application. We are currently upgrading their server hardware and FactoryTalk SE...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom