Moving FactoryTalk SE Trend Object - Help

JPooler

Our client is using a lot of Trend Objects in a FactoryTalk SE application.

We are currently upgrading their server hardware and FactoryTalk SE software.

When we loaded their existing application on the new server/software environment, we find that we need to MANUALLY change the pen assignments in EVERY trend object (to preserve their configured engineering units, min and max values, etc.).

This represents HUNDREDS of hours of manual effort if there is no way to export/import the trend object configuration.

Does anyone have an efficient way to migrate trend objects?

Similar Topics

I have a FTV project that was moved. The person moved the folder for the project and did not create an .apa file. How can I add this project...
Replies
Views
I've taken a working FTView 7 project from one PC via the achieve method, dropped it onto another PC on the same network that already had a fully...
Replies
Views
All, I am trying to reset timers when a Work Order change occurs. The Work Order comes in as a string and I am comparing it to a tag...
Replies
Views
I'm a Siemens person, and this is one of my first AB programs. The customer wants everything programmed in Ladder. I have a lot of data (3...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a compact Logix plc and I have been task with configuring alarms into our SCADA when an Analog signal stops moving. The analog...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom