WW Archestra IDE - Orphaning a Derived Template

Jimfletcha

Ok.

Here's the simple explanation. I created a derived template within the Archestra IDE that I no longer want to be a derived template--I want it to exist as its own template. Any ideas? I think, after messing with the IDE for a while, that this is not an "intended use" and, therefor, there may be some tricks involved that are not immediately apparent...

In return, beer: 🍺

Similar Topics

So I'm trying to enable history for a tag that is being used to display PPH on InTouch. I was able to locate the tagPath by finding the display...
Replies
Views
Hey! In my previous queries on how to handle an OPC server like RSLinx in the ArchestrA IDE galaxy, I have succeeded and the answer was to just...
Replies
Views
Hey there! I have a query regarding the configuration of the OPC data server in the ArchestrA Galaxy, I understand that when the data server does...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone! I'm having problems at deploying a data server on the application server created in ArchestrA. Well, I'm using an emulated PLC with...
Replies
Views
The application is not getting deployed after a power failure. After the power got restored, I tried to deploy an updated instance but the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom