selecting I/O modules

n.navaneethan

Hi everybody, I have been asked to convert a relay logic system into a SIEMENS PLC system. But I got stuck in the selection of I/O modules and CPU for the system, Since the old system contains NPN type sensors.

I'm new to this site and also to the field of Automation,as you see and please guide me to finish the projcet.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a 1756-A7 controller and am working with AB Point I/O for the first time. I have a 1734-AENT with a total of 15 modules (mix of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working on Mitsubishi MR-J5-70A amplifier, and need some advice on selecting fuse size. Main power is 1ph 240VAC, and in the manual, it...
Replies
Views
I am working on trying to create a an HMI program where the user can select a value from 1-25 and then enter a string, which will be placed into...
Replies
Views
We had a servo motor feedback cable get damaged recently and we want to order a replacement. The current cable is a custom made cable, and we...
Replies
Views
Not sure how to word the title but here's my scenario. We have a carriage that moves at high speed with an energy chain and the cable bends in a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom