PS3 with analog input /output

belg

B
hi

i have a ps3 with analog inputs en outputs.

how can i use it ,in the awl code?

There is no PS3...are us refering to a Knockner-Moeller PS3xx plc and Sucosoft 3? If so then as usual you should RTFM first. If you have and dont understand then post what you have done or need to do and someone may be able to help you.

rsdoran said:
There is no PS3...are us refering to a Knockner-Moeller PS3xx plc and Sucosoft 3? If so then as usual you should RTFM first. If you have and dont understand then post what you have done or need to do and someone may be able to help you.

i have a ps3ac with an extra V1-PS3.( for analog input en output)
(IA 0 ; IA 1 ; IA 2 ; IA 3 ; QA 0)
i program the plc with a handheld prg3.

I have no RTFM :)

How do i program a analog output?
eg.
i have 8 digital inputs ,
and want a DC (0- 12Vdc) value on the analog output.

I am going to step a little out into left field here, understand that saying....means I am going to ATTEMPT to offer information but not sure if its relevant,

First an foremost I have some experience with Klockner-Moeller PCLS...ie PS306 and PS316. Somewhere on this laptop I have Sucosoft programming software for them. NOTE: I am not overly familiar with them and the software. WHY? They are an obscure and rarely seen PLC.

WHAT is needed for YOU is what model....an MAYBE what BRAND PLC you have. I think the Klockner-Moeller may be it BUT you havent shown enough to be sure.

We, english speaking people that are too busy or too lazy to learn another language, to interpret what a person needs or wants pertaining to PLC's.

This requires that YOU offer ALL information you have.

I must be bored..

rsdoran said:
There is no PS3...are us refering to a Knockner-Moeller PS3xx plc and Sucosoft 3?

I was thinking a 'prototype' Sony Playstation 3. Even so, I wouldn't be of help, I don't even have an original Playstation. :D :D :D

(my dry attempt at humor)