Moeller PS3-DC

BorDo

Hi all! I've just acquired an old Klockner Moeller PS3-DC PLC and am wondering where i could obtain the necessary software to program the PLC and where i could get the manual for PLC:)

Huh, Gents. It was a long time ago -:) PLC in subject is demolished alredy, but I can try to search for the software that I had at that moment. Need to get to my old PC. .. Should I found something I will let you know...

@T Gibbs,
I can get the files to open but they use a very old printer type and I am having trouble printing. I will get it but it will take a little while.

ps3 files

Still having trouble printing in LD ladder. Here attached are 2 other ways to printout 1 of the programs (poly53t).

ps3

@ T Gibbs,
Attached is polmar53. It appears to be very similar to the poly53t program. Maybe it was an earlier version of poly53t. There were a couple of simple corrections needed to get the LD program to display. The polmay53 program was essentially a blank program.