1784 pcmk

Overall, the cost

This is an IT DEPEND situation, overall a series A may work for you BUT there are extebnuating circumstances which may make B a better choice.

Are all you processors OLD? Never going ot use WindowsXP?

You have to decide what is needed for YOU.

They are capable of more or less doing the same thing BUT again IT DEPENDS on the situation if it will work for you OR is what you need.

Look at this:
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4694

Series A doesn't have RIO supports. BTW, how is this RIO going to work with pcmk? what are the cables and they are suppose to be connected to?

Similar Topics

I am "upgrading" an XP laptop to Windows 7. I have a 1784-PCMK Series A card. Having trouble finding specific drivers and getting the card...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I think my 1784-pcmk card went bad. I was wanting to confirm, and ask what are my options for communicating without using RS232 port on...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, does anyone have the driver download or driver files for the old 1784-PCMK/B DH+/DH-485 ? Need to connect to an old SLC 5/03...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I have a problem connecting to plc5. I have an old 1784 PCMK card and a new industrial laptop with a PCMK card slot. The laptop...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm new here and somewhat new to controls. My three years of experience so far has strictly been with all new CompactLogix controlled...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom