1784-pcmk

joe7514

Hey guys I think my 1784-pcmk card went bad. I was wanting to confirm, and ask what are my options for communicating without using RS232 port on 1747-L541. Is there a cable to go from Prog. Term. to usb or serial? To try and confirm bad 1784-pcmk card, my card was working yesterday, but today gave me an error when configuring on rs linx. It says the plug and play driver does not appear to be loaded. I see the driver in Pnp Drivers folder. In Device Manager it shows up as Generic PCMCIA memory card when I reinsert into slot. It is recognizing something is there. 1784-PCD is working in card reader also. Anything else I can try and any way to connect to Prog. Term. without 1784-pcmk?

I have an extra PCMK card Series B with DH+ cable and DH485 cables you can have if you want them.
I would be mailing from Canada so it may take a week or so if you are not in a panic....

That would be great! I am not in a rush. I can use the RS232 if need be. I can paypal you shipping and packaging. Let me know how you want to set up contact info.

I'm assuming it had been working previously. You might try deleting the device from the Windows Device Manager. Then remove the card and then plug it back in and see if Windows recognizes the "new" card.

OG