External Font File (Russian) - Panelview

Kidblue

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi people,

Currently commissioning a job over on Sakhalin Island (Russia) and need to resolve an issue with the HMI (2711-T10C9 PV1000). I was told all issues had been resolved during the FAT (yeah right!). Anyway - they want to display dual language screens (English/Russian), and the .otf file has been loaded onto the compact flash and all (should of) worked...! This isn't our system, i'm just commissioning it - but can't track down the original programmer...

I've been trying to read up on this (only have limited internet via mobile phone) and i'm not sure if this needs to be a windows thing (Regional settings etc) or a PB32 thing? I have enabled 'external font files' etc but one version of the .pba just shows ????? where the Russian fonts should be?

Any ideas?

Any help appreciated.

Rob