Loading a count value in to a recepie(WinCCflex)

NoName

Hello all.

As the subject reads, i have a question regarding recipes in WinCC Flexible.
I' working on a machine where I have a TP177B operator panel where through recepies a user defines all the operating parameters. One of the parameters is of course the exact number of parts that this machine has to produce.

I wan't to save the actual done parts to a recipe, so that if an operator has to cancel the current working procedure the number of the made parts is saved in to the recepie, so that in a later time he can continue from that number on.

I've tryed with a few functinons but none seems to work like I wan't. Has any one have any experience with this. If so please any input would be great.

Thanks.
Best regards
Ales

Last edited:
thinking

thinking, thinking, thinking...

euhmm

I didn't try this but...
Maybe a script can help you.
Call script press button save for example.
In the script: write your counted value (integer) into a recipe tag, or write directly to the recipe tag, should work too. And use save recipe.

Or without script: write directly to a recipe tag, and save when not completed. Don't know either if this can work.

This is all thumb sucking, don't know if this is possible.

An other thing that I'm thinking... maybe you can write your active recipe number into a tag. Then you can write your count value to a csv file in a way like 'recipenr'.csv. And recall it when necessary. Scripts.

Hello all.

As the subject reads, i have a question regarding recipes in WinCC Flexible.
I' working on a machine where I have a TP177B operator panel where through recepies a user defines all the operating parameters. One of the parameters is of course the exact number of parts that this machine has to produce.

I wan't to save the actual done parts to a recipe, so that if an operator has to cancel the current working procedure the number of the made parts is saved in to the recepie, so that in a later time he can continue from that number on.

I've tryed with a few functinons but none seems to work like I wan't. Has any one have any experience with this. If so please any input would be great.

Thanks.
Best regards
Ales

The problem is that this OP177B doesn't support scripts. So this is out of the question unfortunatley.

I first configured the recipe like so.
I've assigned a tag let say count_value to a recepie and all other stuff. I wrote a code in S7 so that when a part is done the value is adde +1 to this cout_value. But the count value didn't change. It was still 0. So I guess if a tag is a part of a recepie it's value can't be changed.

The next thing I tried is that I made a new tag count_value_actual in my code and when the machine stoped I moved this value to tag count_value(that is assigned in the recipe), and then tryed to save it with SaveDataRecord function, but nothing changes. The value is still 0!

So I don't have any other ideas what I could do next.