How to Use Intouch 10 as Server & Client

ahmadshabany

Hello, I am using Intouch 10 for Monitoring FT-100 PLC that Connect with Serial Port to My HMI, I Used "FTS Server" for Serial DDE Server and Intouch Read Data from "FTS Server" , and I Want to Add another HMI Like Client PC to Read Data from Server PC (Existing HMI ) .

My questions is, can anyone tell me How Can I Connect My Client PC with Ethernet TCP/IP Protocol to Communicate with Existing HMI ?

Similar Topics

Hi Guys Thanks for all the great advice over the last while. Has any of ye used Kepwares InTouch Client Driver OPC Server. If so how would ye...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question about instaling/configuration Intouch 9.5. I will have stand alone Alarm Server which Will be connetcted to Intouch...
Replies
Views
hi everyone, i am working on OPC factory server with Wonderware InTouch, in intouch view all the parameters (feed back) of instruments and pump...
Replies
Views
Friends as the heading shows i want to integrate rslogix 500 with rsemulate 500 and rslinx opc server with fsgateway to see data in intouch...
Replies
Views
To my surprise, InduSoft has been rebranded to InTouch Edge HMI. After the IDE software install, I instantly thought I mistakenly installed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom