OPC factory server with Intouch

kaareem

hi everyone, i am working on OPC factory server with Wonderware InTouch, in intouch view all the parameters (feed back) of instruments and pump are there and i can read through OPC also, my issue is i can run some pumps and some pumps unable to run, it is giving X marks on buttons which can be seen in following picture, the pumps which i can run are on different location with different RTU (TBOX), and the pumps which i can't run are on different location with different RTU (M340)
The OPC reading all feed back but not executing (M340) Pumps, all the pumps are on auto mode in local panel
please suggest me to run these pumps also, thanks all of you

feedback.jpeg

Red X on graphics indicates bad data quality for the tag. You'll need to figure out if this is OFS unable to communicate to the device, or InTouch unable to communicate to OFS. Since OFS is an OPC server and InTouch does not have a native OPC client, you likely are using OI Gateway or FSGateway in the System Management Console to do the Suitelink to OPC conversion. Gateway has a diagnostics view which you can also use to check on the tag quality.

Since some work and some do not, my bet is that OFS is not connecting to the device for some reason.