Milwaukee Integrators

Greg Dake

Greetings,

I'm in Germantown Wisconsin, (about 20 minutes North of Milwaukee). Due to our recent growth, I've received approval to go to the outside for help on a few upcoming controls projects. Does anyone have any preferred integrators they work with in and around the Milwaukee area? We're a food and beverage process facility.

TIA,

Greg

Greetings,

I'm in Germantown Wisconsin, (about 20 minutes North of Milwaukee). Due to our recent growth, I've received approval to go to the outside for help on a few upcoming controls projects. Does anyone have any preferred integrators they work with in and around the Milwaukee area? We're a food and beverage process facility.

TIA,

Greg

My previous company we used Midwest Engineering and Engineering Spe******ts, I think Eng Spec was a little better but also pricier.
I can't speak to whether either has food experience.

http://www.mwes.com/
http://www.engspec.com/

Integrators

I work for Mission Controls, now part of Maverick Technologies. My expertise is Food and Beverage
I understand CIP and Sanitation systems as well as HTST systems.
Look up Maverick Technologies/Mission Controls.
We have programmed and written the HMI for the largest Lactose
production facility in America, locaded in Idaho.
We are world wide and Have our main office in Columbia, Ill.
Call me 949 633 9096
Don

Try DST

There is a really local guy that does excellent work. His name is Ted Mortl, and I believe the company he wors for is called DST, which I think stands for Drive Systems Technologies. He does travel, but I'm guessing he'd like some work close to home. I've worked with him on several occasions, and he's great to work with.