FactoryTalk- Kepware

mark73165

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have Factory Talk Release 5.0 and Kepware V. 4.264. I am using a PanelView Plus 1000 communicating Modbus to various devices. When I send a newly compiled .MER file to the panelview it says my data tags are no longer available. I can use the emulator fine on the laptop but the panelview will not work with the new file but works fine with older compiled files. I dont know if this is a coincidense but 1 year to the day of licensing the software things quit working right.Any help would be nice. Thanks Mark

As long as the correct server project is referenced in the Tools | Options General tab when you create and send the new .MER file it should work fine. If you have make changes tot he server project or renamed it and are no longer referencing the correct project then you will have a problem.