Importing data into Unity Pro

Airmiha

Hi everyone,

I would like to use data from another, custom program, in Unity Pro.

The program saves a list of Real numbers which represent the revolution of an axis in radians, in a .txt file.

Unity should read this data number by number, every second a new, following number and work with it via the block MC_RELATIVE.

Can you somehow import data from this .txt file and put it in a DDT array ? Or maybe there is some other way.

Thanks in advance !

Similar Topics

Long time member, first time poster. Last night our plants wireless network died, shutting the whole plant down. As a result, I have been tasked...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to import trend data into an existing project? I have previous trend data and would like to import it into the current project.
Replies
Views
Hi, I am just new in automation field. Actually we use compact logix 1769 L32E PLC which already have Ethernet port. We also use MODBUS RTA...
Replies
Views
Using RSLogix 5000, using FactoryTalk View Studio. Im learning here and my eyes are crossing. Trying to import the tag database of a Logix...
Replies
Views
Is there an easy way to import data from a Control logix to Excel 2007 without using RS linx? I used to do this with some PLC 5's over the office...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom