PanelBuilder 32 - Load a program to PV 600

sd21

Hi, I am new to using panel builder and haven't done much outside of Wonderware and a little bit of RSLogix.

Right now, I am needing to load an already existing program into a panelview 600 model 2711-T6C2L1. I have the program open in panel builder 32. This pv has ethernet and DH-485. Can I load the program using ethernet or do I have to do it through the DH-485?

I would appreciate anyone who could give me a simple walkthrough for doing this. Thanks in advance!

I don't think that's ethernet it is most likely an RJ45 DH485 connector.

The easiest method IMO, is to copy the .pva file to an ATA type memory card and insert that in the back of the panelview.

Then go to the config screen and load the application.

Paul

Yes it is RJ45, sorry about that. I am looking for a memory card at the moment but it doesn't look like we have one immediately available.

Other options:
1. Use a 1747-UIC (USB to DH485 adapter) with 1747-C13 cable to download the application.

2. Use a 1747-PIC

3. Use a 1761-NET-AIC to connect the PC serial port to hte DH485 network. One of these may already be installed on your equipment.

4. Use the passthrough option on your PLC to allow download using RSLinx.

5. Use a 1784-PMCK in your laptop to access the DH485 network.

Hope this helps.
Paul