PowerFlex40

Jay69

Hi all,
I wanted to ask if i can check what hertz my powerflex40 is running at..I can see the autospeed in my PLC program but i wanted to check what would that equal to in hertz??\

Thanks

I don't know you're setup (modbus/devicenet etc) but we pull in voltage/bus voltage/frequency/current (and several status words) over modbus using the Powerflex4M drives connected to a Micrologix 1100/1400...

There's plenty of sample code floating about.

Hope this helps,

Rob

Similar Topics

Hi Guys! First of all let me tell you that I am not a programmer or anything close to it. I know the little things I know because of PLCtalk...
Replies
Views
All power flex inverters are suffering from F71 fault randomly across the Device net network which cause Operation to stop. As a resolution from...
Replies
Views
Anyone know where I can find the wiring diagram AB supply with a wired MCC cubicle containing a PF40 drive? I want to duplicate the Hand-Off-Auto...
Replies
Views
Can someone Please help me figure out how to write drive parameters over Profibus. Help Help Controller: Compactlogix L43 Profibus Master...
Replies
Views
I am designing a system which utilizes several different pumps. I have always used powerflex 4 and 40's for smaller motors in the past and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom