powerflex40 vs powerflex70

swtjhny

I am designing a system which utilizes several different pumps. I have always used powerflex 4 and 40's for smaller motors in the past and powerflex 70's for larger applications. Thru research I have found allen-bradley makes big HP (20hp) PF 40's, I would rather use the 40's due to the fact they are more user friendly and the 70's have way more options than i need. Has anyone ever used the larger PF 40's? If so what are your thoughts?

I have used just about all the PF40's, hp sizes and have not had any problems with any of them. We have ton's of them in our plant.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys! First of all let me tell you that I am not a programmer or anything close to it. I know the little things I know because of PLCtalk...
Replies
Views
All power flex inverters are suffering from F71 fault randomly across the Device net network which cause Operation to stop. As a resolution from...
Replies
Views
Anyone know where I can find the wiring diagram AB supply with a wired MCC cubicle containing a PF40 drive? I want to duplicate the Hand-Off-Auto...
Replies
Views
Can someone Please help me figure out how to write drive parameters over Profibus. Help Help Controller: Compactlogix L43 Profibus Master...
Replies
Views
Hello Gentelmans, I try to establish connnection with PowerFlex 40 using Usb-RS485 converter like this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom