Physical wiring to a regulator valve from an analog input

sumanthb4u

Im having an analog output of 4-20 ma and a regulator valve.

Based on the analog output signal, the valve should be controlled.

Can any of you suggest me how wiring will be done for the regulator valve from the PLC.

:unsure:

Analog (+) from PLC to Analog (+) of the valve
Analog (-) from PLC to Analog (-) of the valve

Does your regulator valve have an electropneumatic convertor? if no you have to get an i/p transducer to convert your 4-20ma to the desired or rated valve air pressure ie 6-30psi,3-15psi etc.

Dont forget the power supply, a typical PLC output doesn't supply loop current. Give us make and model of the PLC module and the control valve then we can send you a sketch.

Roy

Similar Topics

Found a program with some HSIO configuration using V memory setup. The problem is that there is no physical wiring coming from the inputs being...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a small machine that has been well-received on the manufacturing floor and 'they' would like to use it for multiple product...
Replies
Views
FactoryTalk View ME running on PanelView Plus 7, connected to Compact GuardLogix 5380 PLC Customer is asking for a physical push button to be...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, In a new project, I'm trying to define variables with physical address like N7:xx, F8:xx,... I need physical address variables to...
Replies
Views
1756-L82ES controller, V33 lastest firmware using a Sick brand encoder to monitor position on the shaft of a conveyor. (call this conveyor) I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom