PC - Ethernet Module J71E71 - GOT1000

nguyenthucuc

Now, I am study the way read/write data between GOT1000 and PC by Ethernet Module J71E71.
- I wrote a program by Visual Basic.net in Pc to design that include: Open, close, Read/WriteDeviceBlock and return code is 0hex.
- A program GOT1000
- mx-component to environment communication between GOT and PC to use ethernet module.
But, when I pushed ReadDeviceBlock is usually ohex, although address changed and they were written value difference.
who have experience about this problem, please help me to do it?
specially, a example is very well for me.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am looking for a basic description of what the following configuration parameter are and their function in the above module. I have read...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm having issues adding an ethernet module to my project in Studio500 v34. The device is a Fredericks Televac EthernetIP MX gateway which...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to set the IP address on the IC200UEM001 Ethernet Option Module. I am following the procedure in the manual for setting a...
Replies
Views
Hi. Rockwell learning curve 132-1b. I was having trouble to change IP address on a EN2TR. Finally found out that I need to change the IP...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are having trouble setting up a generic ethernet module for a Yaskawa GA80U4168 drive in RSLogix 5000 Version 20.01. All of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom