Source Not avaliable

Jay69

Hi ALL,
I tried to open some of the ladder logic routines in rslogix 5000 v16 and it said source is not avaliable... Can anyone tell me what i need to do to open these routines to view or edit ???
thanks

I tried to open some of the ladder logic routines in rslogix 5000 v16 and it said source is not avaliable... Can anyone tell me what i need to do to open these routines to view or edit ???

It is probably protected code, you will need the source key from the original developer, if they will release it that is...

The RSLogix5000 allows the developer to add source protection to any routine in order to protect intellectual property. You will need to get the key from the original developer.