Belden 1215A for DH-485

rguimond

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have several hundred feet of 1215A cable left over from another job. Does anyone know if it would be acceptable for use in a DH-485 network? I want to connect 4 SLC 5/03 processors and an HMI to the network. No MSG instructions and polling each processor about once a second. Probably no more than 20 reads per page.

120' between first & second PLC, 40' between second & third and 70' between third & forth. HMI will be right beside the forth PLC.

Similar Topics

Can someone help me with the Belden cable # commonly used with 0-10 and 4-20 analog I/O? The cable that has the 3 conductor Blue, Brown, Black...
Replies
Views
I am wiring a machine that has 2 VFD’s and using belden non armored VFD cable per spec. Does this have to run in cable tray or can it be pulled...
Replies
Views
I'm adding several Lumberg (Belden) IO-Link master modules to a project in RSLogix 5000, and working through the data mapping. The manual...
Replies
Views
I have a question, should you use fuses for all your outputs including analog? Also how should you size your fuses , just based off of your...
Replies
Views
Belden Rev Connect. I have it, and must say, I love the system. It almost makes terminating Ethernet copper a pleasure. Okay, the connectors...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom