Koyo's Octal Registers!!!!!

I is a noob

I have a few Koyo's that i need to bring into WonderWare. I think the problem i am having is the Octal numbering of the PLC not coverting over. From what i understand, the 305 family stores timers and counters current value directly into registers(600-677). I checked my counter and its running fine but its still not making it into my wonderware. I am useing Register 677(CNT 677) and i think the base 10 conversion is 447, but no luck so far. Can anyone help?:confused:

"I is a noob" is referring to Koyo's numbering of the address of memory locations in Octal. His question is better solved checking the Wonderware driver documentation.

Dua Anjing is referring to one of the possible forms of the contents of the memory locations. The memory locations do not have fixed types. BCD though is very common and is often the default expected numbering type in many instructions.