data transfer in WIN-CC TO EXCEL

nibay

data transfer in WIN-CC TO EXCEL
hello everybody

HIi Iam using wincc,
and i want to date in excel sheet

what is the procedure to give the date in excel & what type of software requried for this kindly help me.
with any example program (my mail ID [email protected])
its very urgent (y)(y)(y)🤾

thans

I ve worked with a Wincc add-on called Data Monitor. It actually "translated" the logs of the winncc to excell files but it was not working automatically. You had to open an excel template(which YOU have previusly created with data monitor)and make a "link" with WinCC to take the latest logs... Not the smartest program i would say...

That's if we are talking for WinCC and not Wincc Flexible...

Dear
mikesidir thankas for replay
what is the procidure i can't understand with yr quote becouse I am new in wincc kindly help me......
I am using wincc 6.0 sp4 and kindly tell me what is the option to install the user archive. I think which is requried for giving data in runtime, iam read this in win cc manual.

thanks.

dear
Fonzie66
thanks for replay

Iam not gating proper help through this link
If U have some example program or U doing this type of job kindly
then send me it is best for me
its urgent..

thanks

Dear mikeesideir

Iam geting some help through this link
thanks for provied me? one problem is their
How we make the link with excel template to win cc??????
kindly help me
thankas nibay.
pls replay me

When you get Data Monitor you will have to install 2 components of it. One is for Server and the other for client (on same PC). When you do that INSIDE microsoft excel will apear 2 NEW buttons (in the same way as changing font or importing image e.t.c). One will be for making the mask you want to see (Server program) when linking with Wincc and the other is for linking.(Client Program)