Adjusting mouse sensitivity on Mitsubishi E1101

Damiac

We have a mitsubishi e1101 touch screen that is going into a hazardous environment, so we are using an industrial explosion proof mouse. It has a serial cable, which we are putting through a serial-usb converter into the usb slot of the HMI. The mouse does function, however it is much too sensitive. I am trying to find a way to lower the sensitivity of the mouse. I know the E1101 runs windows CE, so it seems like i should be able to get into the mouse settings, but so far I haven't had any luck.

Anyone have any ideas?

The mouse we are using is a Durapoint OEM Mouse. It has three jumper settings, fast, medium, and slow(default). The slow jumper is still intact, but it is much too fast.

BryanG is right. I've worked with the E series touch screens from the E50 to the E910 and the people at Beijer are very helpful and have helped us solve several problems over the last 6 - 7 years.