Telemecanique PLC -> USB driver

Thanks, but still cant get the PLC->USB driver installed at the drivers manager. I only got the SCP11 and UNITELWAY to choose from, my old computer had the PLC -> USB driver installed by the ex programmer...

Plug in your USB cable and then check which com port it has been allocated in device manager (Run prompt type devmgmt.msc), it may not be COM3.

Check also you have a TSXPCX3030DeviceFiles folder on the C drive

Last edited:
I checked the cable, it's com 1 in both places, but I don't seem to have that file on the C drive, what is that and where to go to get it?

Many thanks so far!!!

The link in the post Jon R provided should give you the driver files you need, but the com port thing is weird - Does your laptop have a serial port?

No serial port. I had difficulties allso with wincc flexible 2008 and the windows sp3, had to turn it back to sp2 to get the programm installed. Have there been any similar problems with telemec and windows? I'll try to uninstall the whole programm and start from the beginning and hope not to loose my license...

doesnt sound right that ur pc is picking it up under com1.
And no I havent heard of any problems with pl7 and xp. Im running it on vista and its working fine.

Unity and VMWare

Hi Guys

Running WindowsXP Service Pack 3 VMware with Unity 6 installed on it. Apparently USB Driver do not work with VM. Is this true? I am having problem because everytime I browse to the USB Tab under Driver Manager it keep saying it's "Connecting" (COM3)

Any suggestions