question about the term DF

johnrp

I am studying a logic ladder program that uses a term I am not
familiar with. Could someone possibly tell me what it may be.
The term is DF and is used like this:
---[ ]---[ ]-----(DF)------( )

It appears to be part of the timing of the machine?

Thank you.
John Pierce

Just a wild guess... "Differential, Falling"?... :confused:

IOW, generate a one-shot at the output when the input conditions go false. Is there also a "DR" instruction?

If you tell us what brand PLC you're dealing with, we can probably narrow down the possibilities... :nodi:

beerchug

-Eric

Thank you for the infomation. Yes it is a one shot. As it is applied throughout the program that would make sense. I just had never seen it expressed that way before. Thanks again for the help.
John