Permisson rung

jtashaffer

When ever I changed the program they can stop each item seperatly. But when the amps get two high than the operator has to leave there station and restart them at the main start station. I need to add a permission around this where they can start them at the operator station. The PLC is a SLC 500, AB software.

I still need to stop the belts when the amps get to high. They have to be able to restart them at the operator station.

When ever I changed the program they can stop each item seperatly. But when the amps get two high than the operator has to leave there station and restart them at the main start station.

I think you win the prize for most grammatical mistakes in two sentences 🍻

Seriously, It seems like you've posted mid thought and we have no idea what you're talking about. It sounds like you want to start/stop motors from two locations. No problem. Do you have a start button at the remote operator station? If so, then program it in parallel with the main start PB.

The operator needs to stop overloading the conveyors.
If you give him the option of restarting them right there at the station, I bet that he burns out a motor or two.
Right now, the motors are cooling down as he walks over to the main station to re-start them.
You can add another start button at the operator station, but it doesn't sound like that is the right thing to do here.