RSView Activations

Short Fuse

Hello I am new to the forum. I have 3 computers that I need to load RSView on.I have the activation disc but the computer thay are going to hs no disc drive. I tried using factory talk but I had issues.Is there any way I can copy to a jump drive? I need to get this going by Monday if possible.I am running CPR 7. What are my options? Thanks

Last edited:
Is there any way I can copy to a jump drive?
Yes, you can use the Rockwell program EVMoveCF.exe. It will move your activation from any type of drive to any other type of drive.

Thanks to both. I used that tool and it worked well.The other 2 will be easy. I was not aware of PLCTalk until last night. I have a need for help me when I get hung up. I have the correct serial numbers loaded so this will give me time tp figure out this factory talk.Thanks again.