Citect function/Cicode help

Loordi100n

Hi

If any Citect guru would see this, I'd be very :geek: and even more if answers...
Using v7.10 and would like to get some .pdf or something, to help me out a bit to understand these FUNCTION codes more, (why not also CiCode...)
Help files (only ones?) are quite useful, but mainly tired to compile all the time and see that the code is wrong, no validate command is available i assume...
e.g.
exec("calc.exe");
but how to check if calc is already open or not? or should it be done by using IF, ELSE IF and so on..? with InTouch this was pretty easy, also adding these functions to the library, is this possible with Citect??

Thanks

Hi

If any Citect guru would see this, I'd be very :geek: and even more if answers...
Using v7.10 and would like to get some .pdf or something, to help me out a bit to understand these FUNCTION codes more, (why not also CiCode...)
Help files (only ones?) are quite useful, but mainly tired to compile all the time and see that the code is wrong, no validate command is available i assume...
e.g.
exec("calc.exe");
but how to check if calc is already open or not? or should it be done by using IF, ELSE IF and so on..? with InTouch this was pretty easy, also adding these functions to the library, is this possible with Citect??

Thanks

FUNCTION VIEWCALC()
int calc;
calc=WNDFIND("Calculator");
if calc=0 then
EXEC("C:\windows\calc.exe")
else
WNDSHOW(calc,9)
end
end