Counting the products (S7)

userxyz

I think I made a stupid mistake by counting products in a graph.

A customer of us produces 2250 products. But he he gets 2277 products. So sometimes there is no 1 added.

This is how I count:

prodcount.jpg

So I added a ladder rung to verify this more simple:

contrs.JPG

I hope this last one will be more correct then the graph one, therfor this test...

The mistake is because of the S1, N, C I think ??, this combination is too nasty...

I'm testing right now and the countvalues seem to be the same at the moment ?

Opinions, ideas, comments ?

Last edited:
hmm

Just found something.
The graph count is good, but...

FC100 and FC101 are realtime sensors, when the product falls on these sensors, then it bounces a little, so the edge S1 can be passed by... it takes a moment of a second before the product lays still.

I think I made a stupid mistake by counting products in a graph.

A customer of us produces 2250 products. But he he gets 2277 products. So sometimes there is no 1 added.

This is how I count:

View attachment 11677

So I added a ladder rung to verify this more simple:

View attachment 11678

I hope this last one will be more correct then the graph one, therfor this test...

The mistake is because of the S1, N, C I think ??, this combination is too nasty...

I'm testing right now and the countvalues seem to be the same at the moment ?

Opinions, ideas, comments ?