Omron CP1E High Speed Counter Programming

riyajahamad

Dear PLC Experts,
I am programming Omron CP1E. In High Speed Counter application, in earlier version PRV (67) function used but now PRV (881) is available. DM flags also need to change with D.
I am getting Hex value in First Destination word, I need decimal value.
Is anywhere needed to set the same?
I searched in related manuals about the same but no success.
Am I needed to use Hex to Decimal Converter? Same also not found in instruction list.
I am using CX-Programmer Version 9.01.
Thanks in advance.
Riyaz,
Pune, India

Can you not just read the location where the counter is Axx? I don't have any information on the CP1E, but in the CP1L it is A270 - A273 for HSC 0 & 1.

I am getting Hex value in First Destination word, I need decimal value.
Is anywhere needed to set the same?

Are you sure, what mode are you monitoring in?

I am using CX-Programmer Version 9.01.
Damn, I must check for updates!!