Omron C200H PLC Problem

Anayat Ali

I have an Omron C200HE-CPU42 PLC with some I/O cards. There is a problem in the C200H-ID212 card. during PLC normall run the PLC gives fatal error and stopped. When i check the error log in PLC it gives 00C0 error code i.e. I/O bus error. in the PLC memory when i check the IO address its bits were ON/OFF randomly even the inputs were not attached to the card. this the 2nd time i have changed the card. Can any one help me in this reagrd.

Thanks

I had an iffy problem with one of these once having spurious inputs and outputs... I changed the backplane... problem cured. Try a new backplane if you have one.

s.f

Thanks for ur reply.
I have no backplane at this time but i will try to purchase it. But i have replaced the card with a new one and the machine is running. If any other suggestion kindly tell me. Thanks