S7 AUTOMATION LICENCE error

indra

Hi,
I just bought 2 ( two ) new PC "DELL" the I want to install the SIMATIC S7 software.
Unfortunately, everytie I installed it, the problem comes when installed AUTOMATION LICENCE MANAGER, with following error as attached.
Please help me to solve this problem that occur in these two PC DESKTOP. I already tried installed in my other NOTEBOOK but it is working perfectly, without any error.
I try toENABLE in TOOLS/OPTION/DEBUGGING/ JUST IN TIME, but I don't know how to go there ? Is it in WINDOWS EXPLORER ? but I can't find TOOLS / OPTION etc

I attached the error messge about "JUST IN TIME debugging"

Regards,
INDRA

s7 ALM_error.jpg

Not sure why you got the error however it is known that to re-install S7 it makes sense to completely remove all traces of existing s7, unfortunately this means cleaning out the registry manually of all simatic/S7 entries.
It is possible that for some reason the first install failed or there was an existing s7 on the pc's.
I have just installed S7 on a new Dell with XP Prof & no problems, just a note moving the licence is no problem using a usb floppy providing it is the newer automation licence.

What version of Automation Lisence are you running?
Look for a patch on the Siemens web site.
I've had issues with v3 manager.