micrologix 1500 Modules stopped Working

sparks32

Hi guys,
I'm still a student atm, I have a Micrologix 1500 LRP with 4 cards that all used to work slots 1. 1769-OF2 Analog output 2. 1769-OW8 Output Relays 3. 1769-OA8 120/240 VAC output 4. 1769-IQ16 10/30 VDC inputs and the Right end cap. i fired it all up for the first time in months and the cards in slots 2 and 3 aren't working, but the input card in slot 4 is and slot 1 seems to be ( Haven't tested that out yet but it has power there ). the card in slot 2 is wired into a bank of relays and the card in slot 3 has never been used. I did a read I/O config and it said everything is there. watched it write 1's and 0's into the output data file for those slots. slot 0 Embedded output leds are going on and off. but the LEDs are not switching on the cards in slots 2 and 3. the relays wire to slot 2 aren't clicking. what are the chances of 2 cards clapping out at once? Does anyone have any ideas about what this could be?

I would take all modules off and put back together to re-seat the bus connections. Power down of course.
Do you get any errors? Look under processor status error tab.
How are you trying to turn on the outputs? Forcing? Or just trying to toggle the data table? Does it have a program in it?