Micrologix 1500 with 2 NET-ENI MODULES

PDAtechMB

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has ever tried, or knows if you can hook two NET-ENI's up to both serial ports of a Micrologix 1500 simultaneously. I assume this is so two separate networks can both see the Micrologix.

Thanks for any help.

Both serial ports on the ML1500 support full duplex DF1, so I'd imagine so. Never tried it through.
Would want to consider the potential comms load *shrug*

There aren’t any reasons it wouldn’t work. They are separate independent ports and (as mentioned already) both support DF1 full duplex.

Similar Topics

I've attached pics, below. I'm in the field right now an am trying to communicate to the Micrologix 1500 through the 1761-NET-AIC (Ugh!) to...
Replies
Views
A customer of mine has a ML 1500 LRP connected to a Net-AIC+ via the mini din connector (CH 0 of plc to port 2 of AIC) from this AIC then connects...
Replies
Views
I have searched for hours trying to find an answer in the threads some seem to come close to my issue but not exact. I am trying to communicate...
Replies
Views
Hello guys! Recently I'm trying to communicate a Micrologix 1500 with EtherNewt protocol On RsLinx I can view the device IP address...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that wants to put an existing machine on their Ethernet network so they can go online with the processor from the maintenance...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom