Micrologix 1500 LRP to 1761-Net-Eni

This is what I have so far. From what I can tell Linx is only
"seeing" the Net-ENI and not the Micologix 1500 LRP.

I have the same Ethernet Driver AB_ETHIP-2 configured for logix 500, looks like logix can also see the Net-ENI as shown by when I click on the communications tab and select the driver, but I do not have the Micrologix.

Not sure if this is relative but I have also noticed my laptop "work station" is not a "found node" in any of the drivers. I am able to ping the Net-ENI WITH 0 packets lost.

IMAG0698.jpg

Got it to go online over Ethernet and force on some bits and it worked, all i had to do was in the communications window in Logix highlight the Net-ENI and click the online button, I was sure it would have shown the Micrologix attached but I guess not, thanks for all the info and advice Ken.