S7 Programming

ed.kelly

I m writting a program for a leak tester, and Im using a FC105 block to scale my analog input. The output address of the scaling function is MD20. I need to be able to take the output MD20 at a specified time during the test, and later compare it with the the reading of MD20 at the end of the test.

For example.
A (my condition to execute)
L MD20
T MD40

Would this work, am I actually taking the reading from MD20, and transfering it to MD40? If so can I at a later time do a SUB_R with MD 40, and MD 20, and make that out put MD 60. I need to be able to get the pressure drop over a 35 second period of time.

No, Load and Transfers are unconditional.

You would need

Code:
AN (my condition to execute)
JC Over

L MD20
T MD40 

Over: {next instruction}

and your condition would best be a one shot.

Dont forget MD20 = bytes MB20-23 and MD40 = bytes MB40-43. You could use T MD24, to take up the next bytes.

Last edited:
or you need to:

Code:
jcn over  //jump to jump label over if RLO is false 
L MD20
T MD40 
 over: nop 0 //jump label over, with null instruction nop 0, nop 0 can be changed with any intruction needed next.
load, transfer ect. instructions are executed without regard to RLO (=Result of Logic Operation)

Last edited:
What is a good example of a one shot. I'm just learning Siemens simatic manager. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Code:
a (input to trigger oneshot)
fp #oneShotMemory  //fp for positive edge, fn for negative edge
#oneShotMemory can be either from M memoryarea or from DataBlock.

Code:
a i0.0
fp m10.0
s q0.0

a i0.1
fn m10.1
r q0.0

above code would set output q0.0 on when input i0.0 sees positive edge, and reset it when i0.1 sees negative edge.

Code:
fp m10.0 //trigger only when condition comes to true
jcn over  //jump to jump label over if RLO is false 
L MD20
T MD40 
 over: nop 0 //jump label over