Creating an alarm summery in RS View32 works

AB2005

Dear friends,

I have been working for creating an alarm banner and alarm summery in RS View 32works. My corrugator machine stops from 24 places. Some time it happens that someone stops the m/c but operator doesn’t know who stopped. So I have been working to monitor all stop inputs in PLC and when an alarmed tag value change 0 to 1, an alarm should be displayed both in alarm summery and in alarm banner. When tag value change 1 to 0, alarm should not display in alarm banner but must present in alarm summery without blinking until operator acknowledge it. In this way, we would be able to sort in the next day that how many times m/c stopped from any stop button.

AB2005,

Did you get the alarms working? They should be similar to any RSView alarm.