Help - Creating a "Backup Project" with Citect 7.20

mrcrnc

Hello everyone,
In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered having a backup computer so last week they gave us a computer and told us to configure it so that in case the machine that is working dies, they can connect this backup computer.
(theoretically they should confirm the offer for the Citect update... Obviously, to have an updated project the delivery times are longer)

I find myself in a bit of difficulty because I had configured the working computer in 2010 and, being the only one with Citect, I have no longer done an installation or deepened my knowledge about it...
Anyway, I installed Citect 7.20 SP B + the Siemens PLC communication tool (ProScada), I copied the "Bin" folder of the working computer and pasted it into the new computer and the next step is to check if it can work.

It's just that (being ignorant) I have so many doubts about it:
1) Am I doing something dramatically wrong?
2) Are the values of the variables that are recorded on the PLC also transmitted to the new computer project? In the sense: I connect the new computer, since I will have all the variables at 0 the PLC will not take all these default values but it will write the values into Citect, right?
3) There are parts of the project that are not written inside the PLC but inside Citect through Cicode files. These values are lost if you unplug the computer that is currently working. Is there a way to copy these values and put them into the new computer project?
4) If I copy the trend archive and paste it into the new computer I then see this history in runtime, correct?

If you have any further advice or advice on this matter, I would be grateful. Even the stupidest and most insignificant thing!

A thousand thanks