Siemens S7 SFC51 - CP 343-1 Info

Graeme

I am using an S7 315DP CPU with 2 x CP343 ethernet cards for modbus over TCP. As part of the project I need to monitor the status of the ethernet cards in slot 4 and slot 5.
I cant seem to get any useful data. I spoke to tech support and they tell me to use SFC51, however they cant tell me how to get what I need. I need to monitor if there are any errors (eg cable unplugged etc)
Ive read the help for SFC51 and even had a play with it. I can get CPU info but I can't figure out how to get to the CP cards.
Does anyone have any ideas?

Similar Topics

Dear all, I have a question about using SFC51. I used SSL_ID 0D91 to obtain the status of a remote IO panel. When I read through the help file of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have got a setup as shown in the attached picture. I am trying to detect state of the slaves, but only the IM153-2 shows up. How can I...
Replies
Views
Can test SFC51 to read LED status with PLCSIM? I will used 315-2-Dp and currently when I tested with PLCSIM, I only got LED ON bit at Index...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Looking for some guidance as I'm starting to struggle! Quick run down on system:- Using 315-DP which is connected to 10 profibus...
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom