first time writing help

if anyone could help me with my first experience writing simple program for omron
zen. I have one input, a sensor that sees a box and need an output that will energize a mac valve that will fire an air cylinder that will lift the box and be stapled, I need the box to stay lifted for 1 second and then need the box to come back down, clear the sensor and reset to start cycle again, thanks

Last edited:
OK, I'll bite...

You left out some details, but based on the information given do far...

| "INPUT" +---------+
|---] [---+------------| TIM 001 |
| | | #0010 |
| | +---------+
| 1000 | TIM 001
|---] [---+---]/[------(OUT 1000)
|
|---] [----------------(OUT "OUTPUT")

beerchug

-Eric

Similar Topics

Hello, i am currently trying to create a plc programme from my Tia portal v16 for a package filling machine. But i am kinda new to the plc stuff...
Replies
Views
i am new to these things. I have no intention of using this in a commercial way whatsoever. I wanted to write a small plc programme for myself. We...
Replies
Views
Could somebody please point me in the right direction? I'm trying to incorporate a table into each motor's faceplate. It's a simple, two...
Replies
Views
Hi friends, I m new to plc programming and i don't know how to write data block in boolean method. I m needed to write data block to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. My question is about moving data into selective bits in Controllogix. I want to move a hex value into the last word(bits 16-31) of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom