Analog to Digital module

Zaixu

Hi i have been searching for a Analog to Digital converter module (programmable?) and cant seem to find any, only the components for making one yourself.

Does anybody know any? preferably in EU.

Thanks.

Are you looking for a component of a PLC system (as this is a PLC site) or a stand alone module? If stand alone, what type of digital interface are you looking for?

Stand alone module, and interface, well something where you can change the the range i suppose, not entirely sure what types are out there :) But some suggestions would be nice.

Okay, a stand alone analog to digital module. What will you do with the digital output? What is the purpose of the conversion? To what precision (how many bits in the digital output) will the analog signal be digitized?

Well its because i have an MicroLogix 1200, however dont have any analog modules. Since this is "private" project, the cost for such a module is a bit too much. So were thinking on getting a analog to digital converter, to convert 4-20 mA temperature analog input etc. And the precision dont have to be that good, though that could be set with a programmable converter if such a thing exists.